Welcome to the KPARC ShackShop
Kings Point Amateur Radio Club Inc. is pleased to provide this convenient online shop focusing on the needs of the Ham radio operator. Areas of interest include Base station, Mobile and Handheld amateur Radios, Antennas and antenna supplies, basic electronic components, testing equipment and or course books and reference materials. Coming so is the KPARC SwagShop where you will find, mouse mats, tee-shirts, key rings etc.
DISCLAIMER: One or more links on this page may include an affiliate link. KPARC is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. As an Amazon Associate, KPARC earns from qualifying purchases. The affiliate advertising program is designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Using these links does not affect your price when purchasing through Amazon.
- Allows you to monitor your home and backyard weather conditions with TFT color display
- Wireless all-in-one integrated sensor array measures wind speed/direction, temperature, humidity, rainfall, UV and solar radiation
- Supports both imperial and metric units of measure with calibration available
- Enhanced Wi-Fi connectability option that enables your station to transmit its data wirelessly to the world’s largest personal weather station network
- Console power provided by 5V DC adapter (included), and sensor array requires 3 x AAA batteries (not included)
- Accurate, reliable weather monitoring with real-time data updates every 2.5 seconds. Industry-leading transmission range of 1,000’ from the sensor suite to the console.
- Includes outside temperature and humidity sensors in a passive radiation shield; wind speed and direction; and rainfall.
- Includes WeatherLink console, with vibrant HD color touchscreen
- Mount anemometer up to 40’ from the rest of sensor suite for flexible siting
- Rugged, weather-proof housing gives you years of reliable data. Sensor suite is solar-powered with battery back-up; console is AC-powered with battery backup.